What a find! A well-priced but feature-full gardener’s friend.
I love this head lamp because it has a hands-free sensor that actually works and one of the five options includes a constant (or flashing) red beam for when I need to do something but don’t want to have bugs flying into my face. Also I don’t get a headache from wearing it for extended periods. The lamp is also water-resistant which is great for people like me – I’m always out in the rain at night, in gardens. And bonus … I don’t need to keep batteries on hand as it’s fully rechargeable via a micro-USB cable to charge at one’s convenience. This head lamp is spec’d for use by emergency response personnel so it should easily handle the odd gardening emergency such as when one HAS to go out in the dark, or early morning, to tend to one’s plants hands-free, or to hunt snails and bugs.
In summary, here are the lamp’s features:
- Optional hands-free operation (on/off)
- 5W LED with max. 350 Lumen brightness
- Re-chargeable with a 3.7v, 1200mah li-ion polymer built-in battery and a micro-USB charging cable
- Latest COB (Chip On-Board) technology, dramatically boosts the lumen-per-watt ratio while simultaneously improving battery life
- Hard-wearing and water-resistant body
- Left button: turn on hands-free sensor – obstruct the headlamp to switch it on and off
- Right button changes four options: 100% white; 30% white; Constant red; Flashing red
- Charging time: 4 h, running time: 4 h
- Size: 63 x 45 x 36mm Weight: 70g
- Standards/compliance: ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 13485:2016, CE
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 3 cm|