EcoBuz HUMIGRO 3-sachet pack
R55.00 incl VAT
HUMIGRO granules are recommended for use as a stand-alone carbon-based soil amendment or in conjunction with granular fertilizer. A healthy soil is the first step to a beautiful garden. HUMIGRO feeds your soil and the life within it.
HUMIGRO granules are recommended for use as a stand-alone carbon-based soil amendment or in conjunction with granular fertilizer. A healthy soil is the first step to a beautiful garden.
- Feeds the soil, and the life within it, not the plant
- Promotes soil health and structure
- Natural microbe stimulant
- Reduces leaching and nutrient lock-up
- Buffers and enhances fertiliser efficiency
Benefits of HUMIGRO
- Reduces leaching & nutrient lock up, keeping nutrients available in the soil for longer (i.e. improves fertiliser sustainability)
- Reduces the negative effects of fertiliser in soil & buffers fertiliser applications.
- Is a natural microbial stimulant, especially of fungi, which is often deficient due to use of fungicides.
- Improves soil structure, soil moisture & nutrient retention
Directions For Use
- HUMIGRO is available in 3 quantities. A 5kg Bucket, 600g Tub and a box that includes 3 x 5g sachets.
- Dilute 5g HUMIGRO granules in 5l water and mix well.
- Apply HUMIGRO as a drench during bed preparation and when planting.
- HUMIGRO granules can also be mixed with fertiliser at a rate of 50g per kg.
- HUMIGRO can also be treated as a granular application, sprinkled onto the soil at 50g per m2 and then watered after.
- HUMIGRO is a natural product and will not burn or harm the soil if over-applied.
- HUMIGRO contains humic acid – Reg No B 5462, Act 36 of 1947. Madumbi Sustainable Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, Postnet Suite 20, Private Bag X6011, Hilton 3245Reg. No. 2009/020798/07.
|Dimensions||5.8 × 5.8 × 11.5 cm|